Try Alida Ryder’s Recipe for Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Pasta
Celebrated chef Alida Ryder has shared a delicious recipe on her blog, Simply Delicious. For more of her mouth-watering dishes, take a look at her latest cookbook, Cook from the Heart.
Try Ryder’s recipe for Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Pasta:
– 2 large chicken breasts, thinly sliced
– 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– 100ml chicken stock
– 100ml cream
– juice and zest of 1 lemon
– 200g asparagus, washed and woody ends snapped off
– salt & pepper to taste
– 500g linguini/ long pasta of your choice
– fresh Parmesan, to serve
- Cook from the Heart by Alida Ryder
Find this book with BOOK Finder!